Thursday, November 30, 2006

Well now, pictures would be nice. Guess maybe I better learn how to use my camera so the next time we want to post some, they will be there in the camera. I actually thought I was taking pictures. I mean, the flash worked !!! But when Chuck went to download them into the computer, they were gone....like never there. So next time we post, I WILL have pictures as it appears Chuck will be giving me lessons. Isn't this what all wifes just LIVE for .... your husband to tell you how to do something.... actually, living with Mr. technical man, you would think I would know more than I go. However, it is much easier for me to just ask him to set it up, and then I can just click on an icon and have fun. Guess when it comes to camera's my all play and no pay attention days are over. (Damm, I hate using my brian, after all, I AM suppost to be the trophy wife am I not!!)

We got into Tucson today. Cold, very cold. When we left Deming at six a.m. it was 14 degrees outside. Pancho waited until we were almost out of New Mexico before he came out of his blanket on my lap for his morning duty. Smart little dog.

We got here in about four hours. Good time I think. We are at a very friendly R.V. park called Tel-Tev. Yeah, strange name, but wonderful people here. Chuck just came in complaining he is not getting anything done cause everyone keeps coming over to be social. He like's it though, he is just kidding. The people here are not only friendly, most of them have dogs, so it is a very pet friendly place. There is a hugh field behind the park that you can take your dog into and let it run free if you want it to...or not.(that's if it comes to you when you call.....pancho is back to leash training again for not coming when called)

It is cold here also, but it has hit the high 40's....a big Whoo Yoo everyone. Mazatlan is 85 degrees today. Come on Frank and Dianne so we can get our wheels rolling. Oh, that's another thing, our friends called (that is Frank and Dianne) and they are going to be a couple of days late. Seems they have hit a snow storm in Abilene Texas. Now these two are from Illinois and it snows like crazy where they are from, so if they say they are sitting still for a snow and Ice storm, it has got to be quite a storm. So we are going to hang here in Tucson and see some sights. I got pamphlets and now I know what cost money therefor, what to skip. (I am cheap unless it is something I really want) However, there are some free Art Museums here and I am really into that, (poor chuck) so maybe we will go to one of those. Of Course, there is Toys R US, always a great source and entertainment and for the whole family there is PET SMART !!!
Pancho likes to growl at the mice and rat's and wants to kill them. I could spend two hours alone in that store if chuck was not with me. Lots to see and do there, especially when you have the pup with you.

No comments: