Saturday, November 17, 2007

November in Deming

Hay Hay Hay.....it is the Ramseys!!! I know this is before Thanksgiving and I really do hope to post some more after Thanksgiving, however, it has been a great November for our family.
See these wonderful people below. That is my son Travis and his sweetie Teresa. I am not sure where they are in this picture, but this summer they took a road trip and I am sure this picture was taken by Travis somewhere on their trip.


Say Hello to the soon to be Mrs. Travis Tirsbeck. My son asked Teresa to marry him this month.














This is the ring that he got for her when he proposed. Nice ring huh. He has good taste. Teresa loves it. It is very sparkles on her finger.
















Here is another view of it. You can see it a bit better. Three stones, the past, present and future. Teresa will tell the rest of her family on Thanksgiving. By the rest I mean her brothers and sisters and the kids. Her mom and dad know of course.















Ok, I thought I would show you what has been happening around here besides Pancho killing mice and rats.
This is Gary (woo woo, a man in a tool belt!!!) and his garage he is building. It is going to be a two car garage that will also hold his tractor and ATV and a Volkswagen he is rebuilding. (Well, he thinks he is)

















We call this picture Praying to the Building Gods!!! Gary would kill me if he saw this picture.
















He would kill me 2 times if he saw this one!!!! So I post it!!! Yes, it is the mean side of me. That is not his normal smile. He is making fun of me and my camera.















Oh Yes, This is praying to The building gods in hopes that Travis stays on the line while cutting. They are putting the sides on the Garage and need to cut each piece before they are screwed onto the building.















This is Garys house now that it is done. He built it himself. This is the front of it as you drive in the yard.















Oh, look at this!!! Travis and Chuck found this guy as they were putting out a Geo Cache.
















Western Diamondback "Coon tail" is what it is called. I do not think it is so happy at this point. It is telling them to stay away cause I am going to bite you if you don't leave NOW. They left.

So you all, that is it for now. I can not show you any more pictures for now. Tonight I am making beef stew and we will have game night. During the day the guys are going to work on the garage getting it done and Teresa and I will be making rice bags for her customers.

There is a thing here in Deming called Christmas on Copper St. that is an art and craft show. I am going to put some of my paintings in it, but not for sale. The price I want for them is to much for the wallets of Deming people, but I want to display them for the feedback. Travis say's I need to sell some of my paintings. I decided that is true cause I would like to take a trip, and we need money for the trip. I mean a trip overseas. So I need to make my own plane fare and hotel, ect. ect.,
So until later.
Chuck and Dee

No comments: