Thursday, January 04, 2007

Happy New Year!!

Hello, Hello, Hello!! Well, it is now 2007. Another year older. We have been having a great time. Today Marilyn and I went to the spa and got massages. It was nice, but just not as good as my regular Masseur Teresa. I sure miss her magic fingers. When I get rich I am going to hire her to come where I am traveling and give me a massage four times a week. Hell, I will be rich, make that everyday and four time on Sunday!!!

Here are some pictures of our New years party. The first one down below is the limbo thing. That was so fun. The young guy there is Michael. NONE of us old people could bend our backs like that. We was amazing doing that. That is chuck and Marie at the pole. They were brutes with that pole, would not cheat for me at all!!! I mean, HELP me at all by lifting the pole just a wee bit.















This is Frank and Dianne and Denise, they were not dancing, just talking. Guess ya got to do that every once and a while.















Now this was FUN. I (as my children know) love a good Congo line. I ALWAYS get one going if I can get drunk people together. Most of us were not drunk, but they did it anyway!!! Now how is that for sportsmen ship!! That is Rachel in the lead, her sweetie Michael, then the next person you can see is Noe, me, Marie and her sweetie, Bob. Who by the way can really dance!!
















My sweetie holding a giant noise maker. This is a firecracker. It has a 1/2 pound of gun powder in it. He was really happy to see Noe and Michael get that baby. It is so loud that it rocks the trailers and your ear's ring for 15 minutes. I personally DID NOT like them. I only like the little firecrackers that you can blow up ant hills with.















As you can see all the children...eeerrr...boys were into these fireworks. This is Bill. He belongs to Libby. You can not see her. They can dance to.















OK, here is much later. We will go back to the other parties later. This is Noe and Michael drunk on the beach. After most everyone else left, we all went to the beach (We all were Noe and Estella, Rachel and Michael, There two dogs, Samson and Sunshine, Marie and Bob, Chuck and I) and made a fire and shot off fireworks and laughed at Noe and Michael.
















OK, back to the party. I am taking a break from bugging everyone. This is Marilyn taking a picture and her Lloyd keeping an eye out that she behaves. Marilyn is such a wild person. (NOT)
















Break time from dancing. Notice bob on the right hand side. He is melting!!!














Estella and Liza, her poodle.















Same picture??? Yep, Bob is still melting....
















Oh, that is me and my baby. That was him when he had balls. He doesn't have them anymore. Someone in town chopped them off of him yesterday!! Happy New Year Pancho!!!















Michael. Yeah, he drank that. That is probably why he is dancing with that bottle!!! It was some sort of horrible apple stuff . Hard cider is what they called it. Taste like horse piss. Yeah, I know what horse piss taste like. I was cleaning our horses sleeve one time and was talking to the horse, and it pissed. Some splashed right into my mouth before I could get out of the way. Taught me a lesson. Keep you mouth shut when your head is close to a horse's pecker, and don't cry out with dismay if they by chance do pee.




















Oh look, bob is not melting any longer. Marie must of helped him, or he got his second wind. There is Libby, Bill the firework piro's wife. (Like I have room to talk about firework piro's ...Chuck is as firework crazy as they come)
















Chuck talking with a guy with Libby watching them. Look how serious Bobs face looks. Someone must be in the fireworks and he See's them.!!!
















YEP!!! Bob was RIGHT!!! Noe, Bill and Chuck are all there at the table feeling, looking and fondling the fireworks.
















Just so you guys can see again, the look on Bobs face, Chuck is in position, going around the
back side of Bob, and Bingo, got to the firework table before Bob could move!!!















Yeah Bob, Go Boy Go. He is limboing like an old man!!! OOOPPPPSSS, rephrase, he is limboing with out a bent back, notice I am encouraging, Rachel is clamping and laughing, Marie, the wife of the Limbo-er is smiling thinking...I am going to have to walk on his back, I just know it!!














I was trying to get chuck to dance. Believe it or not, It did not work. Look how cute Rachel is, she looks like she is doing and Irish Jig. In the background is Fern and her husband Don.
















Break time.
















My oh my, Look at Franks face when he See's Hugh's HUGH Yellow balls. (Pretend you can not see my hands)
















Boys and fire. Light touch. Lloyd is running away, he knows what come next!!















Rachel out of the limbo stick, Dee Going for it. Yeah, that's about as far down as I got. I ducked under it, I am not dumb!!! Especially after I just paid for treatments to have by back straighted and but back it was supposed to be.















Dance contest between Noe and Bob!!














Michael building a fire, Samson helping his human and Noe bringing chairs for the ladies.



















Oh Goody Goody!!! Chuck found ANOTHER Hugh firecracker!!!




















Two drunk guys on beach. (They sure are cute in there little hats are they not!!!)















Well, this was our ringing in the new year. The things you can not see as there was not any pictures taken was when Michael shot off a bottle rocked and threw it in the air. It came right back to us around the fire!!! Great excitement. Also, what was not taken is Michael crawling in the sand lighting his fireworks....VERY funny.
It was a great time. Chuck and I can not believe we actually stayed up and brought in the New Year. We have not done that in years!! Hope you all had a great time as we did.
We leave here Sunday morning so our next posting will probably be after then.
Take care of your loved ones.
Chuck and Dee with Pancho to
The Ramblin' Ramsey's









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year mom & dad. Glad to see you are well and Mom looks great.

Love ya much,
Gretschen, Tim and the girls