Thursday, February 08, 2007

PaaMul

Hello again, It is I, the mouth. First off, I need to say I am sorry for my comment about fat people who do not walk. I did not even think about people who have had bad things happen to them and are on drugs that cause problems (like steroids) and people who have health problems, or any of that stuff. I guess I was actually thinking of the big couple I saw being sitting there being biked. Yeah, I guess when one engages there mouth without using their brain, there can be hurt feelings, and for that I am truly sorry. No one blasted me about my comment, but a real nice lady did sort of remind me that there are other's out there who have been though some tragic stuff and can not help what has happen to them. Like her husband. He was a big buff guy and was in a head on car accident. Seven spinal surgeries later and still on steroids and disability for the rest of his life. His muscle tone is gone, and the steroids have put weight on him. He will not let her push him in the wheel chair as no one can see his scar's, they just think he is fat. So, by her leading me to see something I did not even think of, I have to say to all that I am sorry if I offended anyone. I just did not think....as usual.
So now that I have graveled at everyones feet, and feel about as big as a bug, let me continue with a picture history of what is going on here.

This is a cool sight along the road. It is going into a resort area. I am sorry, I can not spell the name if it is not in front of me, but it is like Xplala or something like that. Needless to say that is so spelled wrong.


Playa Del Carmen ferry entrance



This is Paco. He sits on his own little porch outside his palapa and is so sweet.


Now this is a face you just have to kiss. I did. He is a wonderful boy.




This is right in front of Paco's house here in PaaMul. Beautiful is it not.



This is just to the side of Paco's house, here in Paamul




This is the ocean from another angel.


How do you like this view. Beautiful is it not.
However, I have to say that in this park there are tourist bus tours that come in when the cruse ships are in and it can get so full of people. There is a dive shop here also. There are lots of Taxies that bring people in for the use of the ocean and pool here, so it can get overran with people.



These next shots are just ones I have taken of the park. You will see lots of flowers and plants as I love the variation in the leaves. I always have it in the back of my mind to use them in a watercolor.




Cool bananas growing.







These flowers are very different, I just had to get them in the picture. The leaves above are the same tree these flowers are on.







Oh my gosh, If you all could just smell these flowers you would just faint. They are such a sweet wonderful fragrance.













This little girl on the step is Annie. She is a doll, but she does not like Pancho. He is to rough for her and he moves to fast. She is to delicate for that sort of stuff.



These are the rental palapas at the park. $75.00 per night.

This is a cool mural on someones Palapa.







I just love this flower pot. When I find one I am buying it.









I am going to buy one of these planters to when I find them. Yeah, I know, full timing RVers really need this junk, well, someday we will not be full timing and I will want them for my house. So I am "saving" up.








This is our RV and truck and part of the row we are in.


This is the rest of the row. Notice how close everyone is. I can tell you for a fact also that there are some really rude people who come here that get all bent when they want more room and there is none.


I love this sign.




This is Playa Del Carmen when we were waiting for the ferry.


Playa del carmen from the other side of the dock by the ferry.




Back to PaaMul. This is one of my favorite pictures.




This is Playa Del Carmen also.

So this is it for our picture stroll. We will post more in a few days. Tomorrow we are taking the truck ferry and moving the RV to the Island of Cozumel for a couple of weeks. We will send more pictures and update's then.
See ya all later!!

2 comments:

Karen said...

That is the coolest planter shelf thing. The one with the lizard. If you find them you have to let me know so I can wire the money to you or something. I HAVE TO HAVE ONE!! LOL I went to the motorhome show in Raleigh today and spent about 500,000.00


In my mind......heheheheh

Maybe by this time next year I'll be there too and we'll go to the markets and find them!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr. Ramsey,
I am Paco's mom. We have not made it down to Paamul yet, but will be there soon. Love the pictures of Paco.
I got the planter on the porch at big nursey on 307 around Calica. The lizard planter came from Cozemel several years ago. We planted new cocos last year and everyone says they are doing great..
Lynn